Complaint Review: Safecart

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Reported By: Gwen — Glen Campbell Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Safecart

Internet
    United States of America

Safecart internet fraud, failure to follow through on paid product promise, took money and didn't produce a product, did not activate product, did not return calls from me Internet

*Author of original report: Finally got a person

*Author of original report: Safecart

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I sought a reliable company to help clean up my computer and keep it running well.  I found Safecart on the internet and it was advertized as being a Microsoft partner.  The cost to have my computer run more smoothly was reasonable, $39.00 approximately.

After paying I then received an email stating I needed to call 18002690877 to activate my "new software".  So I did, over and over and over.  So far nothing has been activated and it has been more than 24 hours.

I just sent an email to customer service.  I expect nothing from them.  I will let you know if anything transpires of a positive nature.

Now I must get my money back.  I will tell my bank I suspect this is a case of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safecart/internet/safecart-internet-fraud-failure-to-follow-through-on-paid-product-promise-took-money-an-995858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally got a person

AUTHOR: Scamvictim - (U.S.A.)

I was able to contact Tracy at Safecart customer service.  She had the authority to remand the two extractions back to my account.  I will know in 3-5 days whether this has occured.  At that point I will consider the event closed.

Safecart

AUTHOR: Scamvictim - (U.S.A.)

01-15-2014  As noted before in this Ripoff Report I have called and called the 1800 269 0877 number and no one answers.  I just repeated that insanity a few mintues ago.  Then I checked my bank balance and see  SafeCart has charged my account twice for thei product I have not received and cannot get activated.  I have now contacted the WV Atty Generals office.  My next will be Microsoft.  Next I will get a lawyer.

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Gwen,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,