Complaint Review: Safecart

• Safecart
    780 Tolmie Ave Victoria,
    Internet
    Canada

Safecart Overcharged My Credit Card When Ordering An Antivirus Program, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*Author of original report: Safe Cart Update

I had ordered Spy Hunter 4 Program.  After putting in all my info. It said your credit card will be charged $39.00 The second I clicked purchase and paid . It said thank you for your payment of $69.90 Now This is throught Safe Cart. I contacted Safe Cart and they said a refund is on the way. If I don't receive my refund fast enough I will be charged $35.00 Overdraft fee from my bank as my credit card is linked to my bank account. This was a horrible experience !!  It has been 2 days now and NO Refund has been received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safecart/internet/safecart-overcharged-my-credit-card-when-ordering-an-antivirus-program-internet-998478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello mjgurl,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

Safe Cart Update

AUTHOR: mjgurl - (United States of America)

I finally received my refund in full except a $2.00 processing fee.

I will NEVER purchase a product when Safe Cart Is the Checkout !!