Complaint Review: Sage-Ryder; Big Screen Center; Projector Lamp Center

• Reported By: Cibolo Texas
  • Sage-Ryder; Big Screen Center; Projector Lamp Center
    8601 Dunwoody Pl Ste 420
    Atlanta, Georgia

Sage-Ryder; Big Screen Center; Projector Lamp CenterSage-Ryder; Big Screen Center; Projector Lamp Center refund, Projector screens, backordered items, Atlanta Georgia Internet

DON'T LISTEN TO BIG SCREENS OH WOOOO IS ME CHAPTER 11. THEY ARE STILL UP TO NO GOOD!

I purchased a projector screen on 7/24/08, which was listed as in stock on the website, and after a few days of no shipping status, I called Big Screen Center (that was a joke) to see where my screen was. I was told that it was on backorder for two weeks, (I was having nightmares of the movie "Money Pit" - "TWO WEEKS") then I immediately canceled the order and thought that was done and over with.

After a week of no refund, I call them again, and selected the accounts payable department which gave me a recording that their voice mailbox is full. Hmmmm.. So I called the customer support reps and they then proceeded to tell me that I would be refunded in 30 days. What! I know how credit card refunds work and it doesn't take 30 days.

Fast forward to 9/5/08, well after 30 days. I spoke with a customer support rep that tells me that my refund will be in form of a check and that the accounts payable only does refunds on "Thursday's" and that my check is in process stage. (whatever that means)

Today is 9/19/08 and the refund check is still not in my hands. I called my bank and I am in the process of gathering data to reverse the charge. Also, since it is not the first time that my bank has dealt with these people, they will be contacting their credit card authorization company to to file a claim to have their account revoked. How about that!

I am going to call them for one more chance today and then I go to the Federal Trade Commission.

The Installer
Cibolo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sage-ryder-big-screen-center-projector-lamp-center/atlanta-georgia-30350/sage-ryder-big-screen-center-projector-lamp-centersage-ryder-big-screen-center-project-374305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content