Complaint Review: Sage Ryder - Projector Lamp Center

• Reported By: Lancaster Pennsylvania
  • Sage Ryder - Projector Lamp Center
    4060 Peachtree Rd.
    Atlanta, Georgia

Sage Ryder, - Projector Lamp Center - took my money and never sent me goods or returned any calls Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Our Customer Service Call Center For Assistance.

*UPDATE Employee: Projector Lamp Center Works with Every Customer!!!

I placed an order with Projector Lamp Center on November 8th for a projector lamp that was in stock. I sent three emails and left two messages with no response from anyone. I have now left a message asking that they cancel this order and I have informed the bank not to pay for this lamp which was $285.00.
Hoping for the best and sure wish I would have seen this web site before I place the order.

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR DON'T TRY TO SAVE A FEW DOLLARS BY USING THESE GUYS IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Christine
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sage-ryder-projector-lamp-center/atlanta-georgia-30319/sage-ryder-projector-lamp-center-took-my-money-and-never-sent-me-goods-or-returned-an-287025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please Contact Our Customer Service Call Center For Assistance.

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

If you need further assistance in dealing with this order, or have any questions about the refund process, please dont hesitate to contact us at 1-800-296-8420.

Projector Lamp Center Works with Every Customer!!!

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

We apologize that you had such a poor experience with ordering from our website. Projector Lamp Center uses vendors which ususally drop ship directly to your door. Most of the time these orders go out without any issues. Unfortuatnely there are times that the order gets held up for various reasons and us here at the customer service call center are "called" upon to find the issue and get the product to the customer as quickly as possible.

We have customer service personel available Mon-Fri from 8:30-6:00. We also have a live Chat service available online during business hours. Also we have an online email service which can be used to contact us for any reason regarding a current order or situation.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situaiton. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.