Complaint Review: Sagestream LLC

• Sagestream LLC
    P.O. Box 503793,
    Sandiego , California
    USA

Sagestream LLC Credit score 350 points lower than any other agency reporting on me. Cost me a car loan. Sandiego California

I applied for new car financing and was turned down by a company I have previously paid off 2 cars and have a current loan with them. The letter listed that a credit report from trans union with a score of 700 was used and also a credit score from Sagestream LLC with a score of 452.

I have never heard of this company and I do not give them permission to access my credit information. The information is obviously incorrect because my scores from the three legitimate credit reporting agencies are all between 659 and 700.

I would like to know who they are, how they got my information and if it is even legal for them to have it. This is not public record so how do they have my information?

Anyone who has any insight is welcome to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2017 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sagestream-llc/sandiego-california-92150/sagestream-llc-credit-score-350-points-lower-than-any-other-agency-reporting-on-me-cost-1392118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content