Complaint Review: SageStream

• SageStream

Nationwide
    USA

SageStream Criminals Nationwide

Clearly an illegal scheme to inflate the interest rates financiers can charge.

With a nearly average REAL credit score, I cannot get a $500 prepaid credit card from a credit union when I have $1000 in their bank and my pension deposit going to their account.  With $2000 down, I can get no better than a buy/here ripoff deal on a 90's era sedan from a car dealer, if that.

The first of these "supplemental" reporting agencies I dealt with was LexisNexis.  They deleted my file rather than send me the report so I could correct the information.  Hopefully, SageStream will be more forthcoming.

I highly recommend ANYONE with a choice avoid ANY business with the finance industry.  Saving for years might just be easier than dealing with these shady characters, even with very good credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2017 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sagestream/nationwide/sagestream-criminals-nationwide-1389998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content