Complaint Review: SAHALIE

• SAHALIE
    3188 NW Alock Drive
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    United States of America

SAHALIE Sahalie: Outrageous~Ripping Folks Off When an Order is Placed Hillsboro, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: VIP Plus Membership

I ordered a Christmas gift for a friend from Sahalie, a sporting goods/camping type of clothes & supply store of other outdoor items. In checking my bank statement I saw a charge of $14.95 for a VIP rewards program. I called customer service & was told they couldn't help me, that they have nothing to do with this charge, and that I'd have to call another number that was given to me, 866-835-8820. I thoguht I was dealing with Sahalie, but apparently not.  Customer service was not very helpful  & continued to say they have nothing to so with this & that I agreed to this when I bought the item so she seemed to know this fraudulent practice was happening.  When I placed my online order, apparently I was asked, "Would you like to save 10/20% on your next order?" Who would NOT answer, "yes"? She explained that because I answered "yes," I was approving them to charge my account for a VIP program of 14.95/month plus a $1.99 service/handling charge, something I've never done or would do. The $14.95 is to be refunded, I'll be checking on this, but was told not the $1.99 because that was a service fee, another rip off. I told the persons from both companies that I was going to Tweet & Facebook this info, something I've done.  Others need to be informed of this practice & not buy from this company. This was my first & last purchase & I told them I didn't want any more catalogs sent to my house & was then told they don't send out catalogs. This was from the company that charges the fraudulent fees so I have to call SAHALIE again to get my name off the list.

I've been an online shopper for years & haven't had this experience with other companies. I'm angry about this practice & annoyed that I've had to spend time getting this taken off my account. Plus I  wonder how many others are aware of their cards being charged for a VIP service when all they thought they were getting was a future discount. Hopefully statements are checked and action is taken as I and others have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sahalie/hillsboro-oregon-97124/sahalie-sahalie-outrageousripping-folks-off-when-an-order-is-placed-hillsboro-oregon-998153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

VIP Plus Membership

AUTHOR: FreeshippingSupervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

We want to apologize for any confusion our program has caused. We would love to be able to resolve any outstanding issues you may have. Please feel free to call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-828-0147 or you may email us at cs@vipmemberservices.com and one of our supervisors will be happy to assist you.

Michael