Complaint Review: Sahalie

• Sahalie

Portland, Oregon

Sahalie Rewards program. Signed me up without my knowledge Portland Oregon

Two scamming attempts:

My wife has shopped at Sahalie in the past. She did not (knowingly) sign up for the Sahalie Rewards program of $14.95 per month. I have found charges for the last 3 months. I called Sahalie Customer Service and they have referred to another number (888.528.7245) to call about the Rewards program. :( I'll do that tomorrow.

Sahalie sent an email to my wife with some "trickery" in it in early January in an attempt to get her to sign up for $119 per home annual membership in CompleteHome. I sent email complaints, which went to their other store, Norm Thompson, but never got a response.

Stopscammers
Stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sahalie/portland-oregon-97208/sahalie-rewards-program-signed-me-up-without-my-knowledge-portland-oregon-422704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content