Complaint Review: SAI - Alarm Funding Or CastleRock Security, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Reported By: Glen Allen Virginia
  • SAI - Alarm Funding Or CastleRock Security, Inc.
    2101 S. Arlington Heights Rd.,Suite 150,
    Arlington Heights, Illinois

SAI AlSAI - Alarm FundingSAI - Alarm Funding Or CastleRock Security, Inc. This company is a complete rip-off and poor customer support. Arlington Heights Illinois

In 2006 a door to door salesman came around offing a new alarm system to be installed for free. Sounded like a good idea at the time since I felt I needed security. They installed the system and everything seemed ok at first. I never got a call from them when my cell box multifunction or when the system went completely out. I called them to check the system and they responded that everything was working fine. I told them that it couldn't be since the box is completely dead.

Every time I called they could not find my account, they never tested the system, not sure it even works. So I decided to cancel my service after the three years was up to find out it has an automatic re-contract on it. They explained to me that if I didn't send them a letter before 30 days of the contract renewal I could do nothing. I called them three days before it was going to renew and they gave me some lip about how I didn't make the deadline. I told all I want to do is cancel the service, but they argued with me about the new contract.

First I have not received a single stitch of mail from them, ever! They should send out something to let people know the contract is up for renewal soon, must professional companies do that, but this is a fly by night type company. I am going to seek legal action on this because it is just wrong.

Richmondguy
Glen Allen, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sai-alarm-funding-or-castlerock-security-inc/arlington-heights-illinois-60005/sai-alsai-alarm-fundingsai-alarm-funding-or-castlerock-security-inc-this-company-is-447996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content