Complaint Review: Saivian

• Saivian

Internet
    USA

Saivian Scam Internet

When I joined Saivian, my main intent was to enjoy the 20% cash back and to recuit members once I was satisfied with the company. Well, After I submitted my first months receipts, I waited 5 months still paying my member ship fees of 125.00 to 135.00 dollars and was never reimbursed. After emails and trying to reach them by phone which is very difficult. They would say, it will be in your account in 6 days.... just wait.

My husband finally convinced me to let it go and I quit. When I decided to contact them a couple months later before I ripped up my Circa card, I asked once again why I never got paid. The gal said I did get paid in December but my account was inactive. I had just quit in November! But I think submitting my receipts in June and waiting til November was long enough. Don't ya think. Out 770.00!

I emailed corporate a letter asking for a compromise of 550.00 back about 2 weeks ago. They have not responded. When it comes to Saivian.... Just say NO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2017 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saivian/internet/saivian-scam-internet-1369944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content