Complaint Review: Sakar - Radio Shack

• Sakar - Radio Shack
    P.O.Box 8200
    Wixom, Michigan

Sakar - Radio Shack rebate ripoff Wixom Michigan

I bought 3 digital cameras at Radio Shack over 2 months ago. I sent in the rebates which were $20.00 for each. I heard nothing so I e-mailed Sakar and had no response.
I tried e-mailing again and my email was returned.
I called the number they listed and it was the wrong number.

Today I received only one $20 rebate on a small card with writing so small I had to get a magnifying glass to read it. This card looks nothing like a check and can easily get lost in junk mail.

I will no longer do business with any store that offers rebates. I will not get ripped off again!

Judy
roy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sakar-radio-shack/wixom-michigan-48393-8200/sakar-radio-shack-rebate-ripoff-wixom-michigan-166074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content