Complaint Review: salezhelp.com

• salezhelp.com

Internet
    United States of America

salezhelp.com Cy Erlend heimil online pharmacy Internet

I went to an online Pharmacy I've used in the past with no problems what so ever,
I noted while online to my credit union debit card account the next day the company I'm complaining about had debited over $205. from my checking account. I have NEVER been on the salezhelp.com website, I'm not even sure what they sell.

I logged onto their site to send them an email asking just what this unauthorized debit was for "no response". I noted while exploring their website searching for a physical address and phone number, I stumbled across 5-7 letters from customers complaining about this very same event, only difference was the debit amounts were all different.

I suspected at this moment in time either salezhelp hacked onto my legitimate pharmacy website or my legitimate pharmacy site sold my debit card info to salezhelp.com.

It has been 3 days now with no reply to my email.

Clearly this is a front operation for creditcard debit card rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salezhelpcom/internet/salezhelpcom-cy-erlend-heimil-online-pharmacy-internet-581178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content