Complaint Review: Salt Armour

• Reported By: Avtomat_Kalashnikov — Webster Texas USA
  • Salt Armour

Internet
    USA

Salt Armour SA Co SAFishing.com SA Team Never shipped my order, tracking number shows item never brought to post office Internet

I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing.Payment was immediately charged to my card so there was no issue there.

It took another 11 days until I got a confirmation email from them. After that I waited a week to send a message asking for either them to ship my items or cancel my order and refund me. The next morning I had a tracking number and the Salt Armour webpage shows that estimated delivery would be today the 18th which other than slow would have been ok. Well, when entering that tracking number into the USPS tracker, it shows that the item is on its way to USPS.

They still have not even shipped my package. WTH?

The only response to any communication I have sent them is a manager would contact me in a couple days.At this point in time I am debating on doing a chargeback.

Also, they need to fix their coupons. [continued below]....

.....  I used a code for a free face mask.  It ended up increasing my price until I deleted the code and removed the mask.

There are many other companies that make face shields for fishing that value their customers business.  I recommend going with one of them instead of this horrid company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salt-armour/internet/salt-armour-sa-co-safishingcom-sa-team-never-shipped-my-order-tracking-number-shows-ite-1368412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content