Complaint Review: Salt of the Earth Bakery

• Salt of the Earth Bakery
    630 Flushing Avenue, 4C
    Brooklyn, New York
    USA

Salt of the Earth Bakery - Joshua Rabbani - Josh Rabbani - SCAM SCAM, LIAR, THIEF Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Identity Theft / Fraudulent Impersonation of Daniele Kurzweil RE Case #1136075

I ordered 1 pallet of Salt of the Earth Cookies and they came in broken, stale, and had a weird smell. I contacted Joshua Rabbani and asked to return them and get my $4,370.50 refunded. He was very rude, cursing and yelling at me. He did not speak english very well and was saying things in Arabic. He then hung up. I called back and this time he just yelled in a different language.

I was buying for our Clients and this is a huge disappointment. I want my money back. This is a scam. Joshua Rabbani is a terrible person to deal with and should be arrested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2016 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salt-of-the-earth-bakery/brooklyn-new-york-11206/salt-of-the-earth-bakery-joshua-rabbani-josh-rabbani-scam-scam-liar-thief-brookly-1336075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Identity Theft / Fraudulent Impersonation of Daniele Kurzweil RE Case #1136075

AUTHOR: Daniele Kurzweil NYC - (USA)

My name is Daniele Kurzweil. I am the victim of identity theft / fraudulent impersonation by the author of Ripoff Report Item #1336075, posted November 1, 2016. I never posted the content in the subject report. Prior to learning of of the subject fraudulent posting, I had never heard of www.ripoffreport.com, nor visited the website. I have confirmed my identity to Ripoff Report by providing my NYS Driver License, and requested in writing that the subject report be taken down or, in the alternative, that my name and identifying information permanently be removed from the posting. On November 21, 2016, I reported this incident of identity theft / fraudulent impersonation to the FBI by filing, under penalty of perjury, an Internet crime complaint. On November 22, 2016, I reported this incident of identity theft / fraudulent impersonation to the Federal Trade Commission by filing, under penalty of perjury, a written FTC Identity Theft Report.