Complaint Review: Sam Levitz Furniture

3750 w. orange grove rd.
    tucson, Arizona
    United States of America

Sam Levitz Furniture Unfair and Deceptive tucson, Arizona

I was shopping here for a bedroom set and picked one out. I was sold the set and a warranty as well as a wood care kit and told this was the bottom price.

I later found out that some customers get little green slips of paper which give them 10% off the listed price, a free warranty and free wood or fabric care kits.

I called them to ask about it and they denied it so I went in and sure enough, some customers were getting these little green slips at checkout.

They are high pressure sales but I had no idea they were this sleazy. I have since found out that the sales staff and managers get extra commission if they dont have to give out the green slip.

I hope this helps someone else from getting taken advantage of by greedy and underhanded sales practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sam-levitz-furniture/tucson-arizona-85741/sam-levitz-furniture-unfair-and-deceptive-tucson-arizona-765062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content