Complaint Review: Sandy's Dry Cleaning

• Sandy's Dry Cleaning
    3748 NW 120th Way
    Sunrise, Florida
    USA

Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida

I met Sandy in the hall of my new office building and inquired about his services.  I brought him into my office, introduced him to the 40+ employees we have and genuinely wanted to help the old man out.  The first garment I brought him was a blazer with stains on the elbow.  He did a fantastic job, so I brought him a bunch of Linen items after a vacation. He picked them up on Thursday and dropped them off on Monday, all was good, I thought.  One week later, I opened my package to wear a shirt, and the first one was NOT my shirt.  I was also missing at least one shirt of my own.

The next day I called him to explain my issue, and was immediately rebutted by Sandy saying, “I’ve been doing this 25 years, I don’t make mistakes, I unpack and label each garment myself, You must be mistaken.”  Taken back by this I responded by saying, “I wouldn’t be calling you if I didn’t have someone else’s shirt. [continued below]....

.....”  Again he raised his voice to nearly a scream, defending his actions and lifetime in the business.  At which point, I hung up the phone, knowing that arguing would do NO good.  I would just wait till the next day when he makes his regular visit to my office.

He usually comes by around 3:00pm, but on this day he never showed up. I waited to 5:00pm.  Mind you he hasn’t missed a Monday or Thursday pick/drop-off since I welcomed him into our business.  The following day(Friday) I called him numerous times.  Some calls he sent to voicemail and others he let ring till voicemail picked up.  After the 5th call, he answered.  I asked him was this really how he does business?  His response was, He didn’t have time for irrelevant S*** like this, and continued to berate me, accusing me of not knowing what cloths I own or that someone must have slipped there shirt in my back.

I’ve disputed the CC charge and filed a small claims suit against him, just out of principle. Please stay far far away from this loser!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2017 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sandys-dry-cleaning/sunrise-florida-33323/sandys-dry-cleaning-sandy-cabrera-gave-me-someone-elses-cloths-then-cursed-me-and-said-1365060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content