Complaint Review: Sanford-Brown College

100 Richmond Center
    St.Peters, Missouri
    United States of America

Sanford-Brown College Improper training St.Peters, Missouri

I went to Sanford-Brown College in St. Peters and I took up Medical Billing and Coding. With the training that I got I can not find a job even in the entry level position. My externship was 15 weeks and i stiil did not get the right training that I needed for this field.

I also went back there for my associates, but again was not taught the right chapters or showed the right thing in the healthcare management class that i can take into the workforce to get a better job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2010 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sanford-brown-college/stpeters-missouri-63376/sanford-brown-college-improper-training-stpeters-missouri-675405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content