Complaint Review: Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market

• Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market
    497/4 model gram, Ludhiana-141002, Punjab, India
    Nationwide
    India

Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market www.indianremihairextensions.com www.hairstyleexports.com MR.SANJEEV KATOCH ACCEPTED Scam, I sent my money by bank transfer/wire and all communication from him stopped. Punjab Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Complaint. Delivery made 11 days before complaint

I first purchased from him via paypal. I placed a small order. I was upset because out of 5 bundles 1-was horrible and matted up. I had to cut it out my head. I liked the other four so ordered again. he said, he'd send only the best. Why didn't you before was my concern.

This time he said he wasn't taking paypal, anymore. I said I was not happy with that because of no protection or security or insurance of my moment. He responds immediately to my concern. I quote ""HI friendBank is most safe payment mode for both buyer and supplier as according to Indian law a buyer can take action if he didn't receive his material with in 21 days.  i am in this business for last 9 years, if i cheat my buyers then how one can do business for long time.dear , if i were to take money and not send - for how long can i do that - after all this is my bread and butter and if i were to do cheating within days i will be out of business and more over we are paid and verified members of the portal from where you are contacting us. [continued below]....

..... when we become gold members they do verification of not just our physical presence and office and factory but they also take proof of our licenses .please send payment via net banking or by depositing in bank. ""

That was Monday 3/17/2014 I was so scared and concern. I was told to not do it. I decided to take a chance. I sent my money by bank transfer, no insurance or security. On Wednesday he asked me for the details of payment so he can move ahead with my order. I informed him on Wednesday that I sent the money. On thursday he asked for proof of funds sent. I gave that, he said thanks he'd follow up.

i sent 2 emails to him and haven't heard anything else. Today is Tuesday 3/25/2014. SCAMMER!! I feel so helpless and my $584 plus $45 fee is gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sanjeev-katoch-global-hair-market/nationwide/sanjeev-katoch-global-hair-market-wwwindianremihairextensionscom-wwwhairstyleexports-1133455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Complaint. Delivery made 11 days before complaint

AUTHOR: sanjeev katoch - (India)

DELIVERED

FedEx ® Tracking

Track a Shipment

Help

Enter up to 30 FedEx tracking numbers (one per line).

Track