Report: #220131

• Sara Freder
    sara-freder.com
    Internet

Sara Freder Scammed by the "Psychic" Sara Freder!!! Bordeaux Internet

I happened to stumble across this website and got my free horoscope from her. I got an email back with my free horoscope alright, but also this detailed description about how she could help me with my financial problems. Out of some stroke of idiocy, I sent her my money (by debit card, of course)without even thining about it because I was desperate.

After the fact that I sent the money, she kept sending me emails in which I would have to pay more and more money for the help. It wasn't until after I made the payments for all of these, that I decided to look her up too see if she was genuine. I can't beleive how many people have fallen into this scam!!! I am so mad to have fallen into this trap and mad at her for taking advantage of innocent people!

I am confused and really don't know what to do! I demended my money back, but have yet to recieve any response. I said that if she took any more money from my account than what has already been removed, I would press charges. I have a feeling i will not be getting my money back....

Salina
Spearfish, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sara-freder/internet/sara-freder-scammed-by-the-psychic-sara-freder-bordeaux-internet-220131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content