Complaint Review: sara johnson

• sara johnson

Great Falls, Montana
    United States of America

sara johnson Sara Johnson, Harley FSXT SCAM Great Falls, Montana

Sara Johnson exactly like the goldwing experience, she is single with two kids.

The first contact was on Craigslist I saw her add for a 2007 Harley Davidson FSXT, soft tail, blue, clear title around $2500.00 in salt lake city. I then told her i didn't live far from SLC and could come look at it no problem, she then said the bike was in Great Fall, MT. She just moved for work. She put her email on the page so I emailed her to see if it was a scam and she insured me that it was real.

So i sent another asking to look at it and then she said that she was using ebay to protect both buyer and seller so then I told her I will not buy anything without first looking at it and she proceeded to tell me the bike was at the shipping company and in a sealed box and no way will they open it. That's when I started to research Sara Johnson and found a lot with this fake eBay scam and it starts on Craigslist. I saw the goldwing add and so i told her stop emailing and some other choice words. Watch out for this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sara-johnson/great-falls-montana-/sara-johnson-sara-johnson-harley-fsxt-scam-great-falls-montana-1043245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content