Complaint Review: SARL ATOLL, - ANGELA CURTIS

• SARL ATOLL, - ANGELA CURTIS
    1 Route De Bordeaux
    Langoiran Bordeaux, France
    France

SARL ATOLL, ASTRO-GROUP.COM, - ANGELA CURTIS SIMPLY A RIP-OFF FROM START TO FINISH - hooks you in, takes your money then does nothing. Langoiran Bordeaux France & Internet

After searching on-line for a Personal Horosocope reading, I entered a few details (asking for furthe info) into Sarl Atoll's Astro-Group site.

Angela Curtis replied, telling me it was absoultey imperative I pay for her reading now as so many important things were due to happen within the next 3 months. She emailed me quite a few times, each email stronger and more urgent than the last.

Eventually, I emailed her to say thanks, but no thanks, as she was too expensive - only to then be sent further emails offering me a discounted rate!

Like a fool, I gave in and duly filled in my Credit-Card details.

After that, despite countless emials from me to Angela Curtis, asking where my 'urgent' reading was, the only thing I received was a confirmation that my money had been taken from my account! She did actually reply once telling me my 'urgent' reading would be with me shortly, but that was in October 2005 and I haven't recieved it yet - a little late for me to find out about theose real important things which were supposed to happen within 3 months!!

Angelas's message sent to me October 2005:

Sue

"Thus far you have just received the automated free reading service. You have no need to panic, I am currently working on your personalised astrological report, and I will be distributing it to you very shortly.

Thankyou,

Yours Sincerely,
Angela Curtis"

This whole sorry saga seems, to me, a dreadful way to con, rip-off and fraud people... and to build up a huge bank account for herself at the cost of other 'fools' like me.

Sue
East Sussex
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2006 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sarl-atoll-angela-curtis/langoiran-bordeaux-france-33550/sarl-atoll-astro-groupcom-angela-curtis-simply-a-rip-off-from-start-to-finish-hooks-171757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content