Complaint Review: sasha zarrain

• sasha zarrain
    2250 nw ave pty
    miami, Florida
    United States of America

sasha zarrain Outragious mastery bank charges every month for something not ordered, nor received miami, Florida

*Author of original report: made contact and received refund

I ordered an ebook from this company which turned out to be a lot of complaining about her former church, and that she suddenly made a lot of money. Goes on and on and tells you nothing.

Not only was I charged for the worthless book, but now $17.74 is withdrawn every month from my bank account payable to outragious mastery. Outragious is the key word here! I have no idea what the charges are for and cannot reach her nor get any response.

No wonder she makes a boat load of money. I will have to close my account.

Beware of this woman. Don't buy anything from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sasha-zarrain/miami-florida-33172/sasha-zarrain-outragious-mastery-bank-charges-every-month-for-something-not-ordered-nor-r-1039254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

made contact and received refund

AUTHOR: Idaho Falls - ()

I replied to another email from this company stating that I had made a complaint on this site and I finally got a response from them. They did refund the full three months, along with a nasty email stating I was dishonest and that I did not pay attention to details. In my opinion their customer service needs a little help but I am glad that I did get the refund.