Complaint Review: Sassafras Rooms

• Sassafras Rooms

Internet
    United States of America

Sassafras Rooms Takes your Money but Never Delivers Product - Internet

This company offers hand painted, custom decorations and advertises on the Internet, Facebook, Etsy, and Pinterest.  With such a large catalog I never thought to be careful about ordering from them.  I placed an order for special wall art, switch plate covers, etc. for my granddaughters room back on June 9th.

I was so excited when they responded on June 16th with some additional questions and suggestions for the colors & theme.  On July 30th they sent a follow up message, letting me know that they were painting the backgrounds on my items and they would email me the following day with shipping information.  I haven't heard from them since.  It is now Oct. 1st.

I've sent numerous messages, asking if all was okay, if my product was delayed, trying to be patient and understanding of a mom/daughter business.  I've grown impatient with the lack of communication, especially since they charged my credit card on July 7th for $179.85!  Now their website is down, there is no phone number and the email to customer care that they had previously communicated through goes unanswered.

Buyers Beware!!!!!  Now I find I'm not the only one having this same experience.  So disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sassafras-rooms/internet/sassafras-rooms-takes-your-money-but-never-delivers-product-internet-949290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content