Complaint Review: SAVE AMERICA MONEY

• Reported By: Houston Texas
  • SAVE AMERICA MONEY
    WWW.SAVEAMERICAMONEY.COM
    Los Angeles, California

SAVE AMERICA MONEY Rip Off, Doesn't Pay, Can't Contact Corporate Office, Dont Apply deceptive company Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: refuses to reimburese me

I stayed on the phone with one of the HR Hirers or something all night going over all the application process and paperwork. I asked if there was any fees involved. I was told only a one time fee of 75.00 for a back ground check. Then I gave a check by phone and had to give a check in the mail too. Then she gave me the name and telephone number of a lady that was to train me.

The lafy didn't call me for almost 2 weeks then she was still too booked to train me. Then once I logged onto the system my user name and nothing else appeared on the looged on screen. I never found my own information, yet I kept calling all these people who hung up in my face or told me they never applied for any refinacing help or debt consolidation over the phone. Then I got a charge in my bank for 24.00 from them the followeing month.

So I emailed the lady that I was origannly talking to about the opportunity, she told me to write to the HR guy named Otis. After a month or so he gave me an email back saying to write to him in hard copy form. I did that, but never re logged on to the system. I then was charged 24.00 a month for 3 months even though I only logged on to the server one time.

I called the 800 number that was supposed to be for live support but some lady there only told me to hold on and I held for almost an hour just to be told to send an email or they would gt back to me later. I am filing claims with my bank to get my money back. I would also like to mention that I did submit one lead which was a referal of mine and I was still never paid for that lead.

Domonique
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2003 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/save-america-money/los-angeles-california/save-america-money-rip-off-doesnt-pay-cant-contact-corporate-office-dont-apply-decept-60676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

refuses to reimburese me

AUTHOR: Domonique - (U.S.A.)

This company refuses to reimburese me for the 24.00 they kept taking out of my account even though I was not using their services to make money.