Complaint Review: Save more vacation

• Save more vacation
    23316 NE Red-Fall city rd#523
    Redmond, Washington
    United States of America

Save more vacation Ripoff company Didn't give us. Our vouchers. Still waiting on refund. Redmond, Washington

*Author of original report: They fix the situation

*Author of original report: Trying to make things right.

We attended there in 90 minutes Presentation on April 4 2013. This presentation was on a Thursday evening. They were out of the great Wolf Lodge Voucher. They promised us that they would drop it by our house on Friday, 5 April. We canceled our membership on April 6. We have still not received our voucher for our two days stay at great Wolf Lodge. Or our refund for the money we paid for Save more vacation.

I have left emails on the website three times. I have called and left messages and now the phone number is disconnected. I am now working with our credit card company to get our money back. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is please be careful with companies like this. I am lucky we payed by credit card and we can get back our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/save-more-vacation/redmond-washington-98053/save-more-vacation-ripoff-company-didnt-give-us-our-vouchers-still-waiting-on-refund-1045931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They fix the situation

AUTHOR: Kmbridge - ()

Save more vacation make good on their promises. They credited me back my contract money. Give me my vouchers for great Wolf Lodge,gave me an extra voucher. Thank you To the owner of save more vacation. Your prompt action to fix the situation was great. Thank you for working everything out.

Trying to make things right.

AUTHOR: Kmb - ()

The owner of the company contacted me. He was very apologetic about my situation. Let me know that their would be a full refund on my credit card. He Is also sending me the vouchers for great Wolf Lodge. The company also threw in a free two-month trial for there Company save more vacation. As soon as my refund is posted to my credit card and I receive the vouchers. I will then update my status to a totally happy and satisfied customer.