Complaint Review: SAVEMORE.COM

• SAVEMORE.COM

Internet
    United States of America

SAVEMORE.COM NEVER SENT MY ORDER Internet, Internet

I ordered 2 gift cards from Savemore.com and was excited to receive these; as I purchased them for only $15 for a $25 gift card. Well...this was obviously too good to be true because Savemore.com has proven to be a total RIPOFF!!! I never received my order....it has been 4 months!!! By the way there is NO customer service, in case you have an issue...so this is clearly a fraudulent operation.

I would advise anyone interested in their deals to NOT order from them, because you will most likely NEVER receive your order. They take your $$$ and run. It scares me that they have my credit card information.

I would hope that with enough complaints that this website/fraudulent company will be shut down and put out of business ASAP.

BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/savemorecom/internet/savemorecom-never-sent-my-order-internet-internet-876837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content