Complaint Review: Saveology Tech

P.O. Box 101420
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    USA

Saveology Tech Fake Rebate Offer Ft. Lauderdale Florida

Comcast's web site automatically redirected my request for new high speed internet service to Saveology Tech.  I was promised a sixty nine dollar rebate for a Zyxel router within 18 weeks.  Twenty two weeks later, with ten phone calls to Saveology Tech, I have not received a rebate and do not expect to do so.

Comcast "sent" me to Saveology Tech, yet takes no responsibility, and their phone representatives deny any knowledge of Saveology.  It seems like a convoluted scam to me, and I suppose both Comcast and Saveology profit.

The Zyxel router did not work properly with my Mac computer.  Saveology wanted me to pay ten dollars a month for tech support.  At the Zyxel phone number, I finally received help that let me use the router, though still with on-going problems. I have now replaced it.  An expensive lesson!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saveology-tech/ft-lauderdale-florida-33310/saveology-tech-fake-rebate-offer-ft-lauderdale-florida-1076617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content