Complaint Review: SavingsAce

• Reported By: Eric — Oceanside California United States of America
  • SavingsAce

Internet
    United States of America

SavingsAce SAVEACE (Appears on your credit card Statement) I discovered charges to my account from SAVEACE and with the help from CHASE got a rep. Rep said I ok'd through People Finders. FALSE! Internet

I just discovered that I had a billing of $24.95 twice on My January Master Card statement from an unknown company. The company is called SAVEACE on the card and they have a website, savingsace.com There is an 888 number with a phone company message...."If you think you reached this number by error, please try again." Which I did and got the same message.

The CHASE dispute department was able to connect me with the fraudulent company and a rep told me that I had ok'd it through the PeopleFinders website which is not true! So, somehow SAVEACE is stealing credit card numbers from other websites that you do business with. SAVEACE did say that they would drop the latest charge and discontinue further charging.

If you Google SAVEACE you will find many complaints like mine. These people have to be shut down right now! For any other victims of SAVEACE, we need to get a class-action law suite and get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/savingsace/internet/savingsace-saveace-appears-on-your-credit-card-statement-i-discovered-charges-to-my-acco-558086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content