Complaint Review: SB Savings 2 Go"STONEBRIDGE BENEFIT SERVICES, INC"

• Submitted: Fri, October 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009
  • Reported By: danabeth — Amory Mississippi USA
  • SB Savings 2 Go"STONEBRIDGE BENEFIT SERVICES, INC"
    savings 2 go.com
    Internet
    United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

SB Savings 2 Go"STONEBRIDGE BENEFIT SERVICES, INC" savings 2 go bridgestone life insurance co. "Poor excuse for a company" Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

In all my life I had never heard of Bridgestone Life insurance or savings 2 go until the other day when I recieved a phone call from a telemarketer,so to speak.I couln't help but to ask the lady how she knew of me and she replied with Bridgestone Life insurance co.She kept on to say how I was one of their "proud gold customers."I then learned that they were deducting money from my "so called account".I procedded to tell the lady that I did not in fact have an account,but of course she beg to difer.So these people are using my name and my address and withdrawing money from only god knows whos account since 2006!!!!!!I dont know what to do or how to go about fixing this.I am lost for words or ideas.I could really use some help on this.These people obveously know me but I know nothing about them.If any one can help me please let me know.     Dana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sb-savings-2-gostonebridge-benefit-services-inc/internet/sb-savings-2-gostonebridge-benefit-services-inc-savings-2-go-bridgestone-life-insurance-506902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.