Complaint Review: Scam Reporter

• Scam Reporter
    2049 Century Park E
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

http://www.discountshadesdirect.com , PLATINUM EYEWEAR Fake Sunglasses Delivery, Stole Money, SCAMMERS and FRAUDS. Los Angeles and Studio City California

1. Delivered Fake Sunglasses , I paid $ 230 for Fake product, PayPal transaction 4CG13742198775247
  2. They were extremely rude during PayPal dispute correspondence , I quote what they wrote to me : " Shut up and stop wasting our time "
  3. I sent the package with tracking  Number : RC540396075UA    back to get my refund for fake product. They provided me with the address : "
    DISCOUNT SHADES DIRECT

12215 VENTURA BLVD SUITE  103
    STUDIO CITY CA 91604 U. [continued below]....
.....S.A "
  • My package got delivered according to Delivery Service usps.com to the provided address , you may track the package number RC540396075UA   and you will see that it was delivered .
  • Discountshadesdirect.com feeds me with lies every day that post office has lost my package and they can't refund my money . I have screen shots which confirming product return delivery .
  • According to the whole process of doing business with them and their communication style and my dead end lost money situation I state : "Discountshadesdirect.com is a Complete Scam and Fraud !!!"
  • Their e-mails are : sales@discountshadesdirect.com, discountshadesdirect@gmail.com , PayPal e-mail:platinumeyewearinc@yahoo.com
  • Delivery Post log : Label Number: RC540396075UA

Service Type: Registered Mail
    Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Delivered STUDIO CITY CA 91604 March 25, 2013 10:58 am
    Notice Left (Business Closed) STUDIO CITY CA 91604 March 23, 2013 10:39 am
    Arrival at Unit STUDIO CITY CA 91604 March 23, 2013 7:22 am
    Depart USPS Sort Facility SANTA CLARITA CA 91383 March 23, 2013
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility SANTA CLARITA CA 91383 March 23, 2013 1:54 am
    Depart USPS Sort Facility KEARNY NJ 07032 March 21, 2013
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility KEARNY NJ 07032 March 21, 2013 2:56 am
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
  • Is this Ripoff Report About you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scam-reporter/los-angeles-california-90067/httpwwwdiscountshadesdirectcom-platinum-eyewear-fake-sunglasses-delivery-stole-m-1054569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content