Complaint Review: ScanDigital

• Reported By: Adrian — Menasha Wisconsin
  • ScanDigital

Internet
    USA

ScanDigital Scandigital sold me 2 Groupon coupons yet only honored 1. Charged me $102, unlawfully! Torrance California

Purchased 2 Groupon coupons Scandigital only honored one of them I bought two Groupon coupons from Scan Digital so that you would do 400 pictures. I paid $29 each for 400 pictures. I sent Scandigital 400 pictures. I was not supposed to be charged anything as I sent Scandigital both Groupon coupons. I sent them in the same package I sent the pictures.

If there was any sort of problem with that why wouldn't Scandigital reach out to me for clarification? They did not! Scandigital charge my credit card without my authorization! Again I paid for 400 pictures I gave you 400 pictures and you still charge me, that is unacceptable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scandigital/internet/scandigital-scandigital-sold-me-2-groupon-coupons-yet-only-honored-1-charged-me-102-un-1166836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content