Complaint Review: Scentsy

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011
  • Reported By: Pam — Warrenton Missouri U.S.A.
  • Scentsy
    3698 E. Lanark
    Internet
    United States of America

Scentsy Cheating Me out of Items I paid for, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Confusion

I have been with this company for several months as an independent rep.  I updated my account info with my new address when I moved.  I updated both the shipping and billing address.  I have a monthly subscription with them and they shipped it to my old address and it was either taken by someone who may be living there or taken by someone else when it was delivered there.

This company refuses to correct this situation by either refunding or reshipping because they say I should have known to update my address in another location on the website.  Which without it telling me when I updated the address in those 2 places I would not have known.  They are cheating me out of over $64 in product and I am a single mom of 4 kids and I can't afford to have this happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scentsy/internet/scentsy-cheating-me-out-of-items-i-paid-for-internet-700355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Confusion

AUTHOR: Scentsygirlav - ()

Good day!  I am an Independent Scentsy Family Consultant and I was confused by your report.  You stated that you received subscriptions to certain consumables with Scentsy.  Your report was dated in 2011.  I would like you to know that they didn't offer this program in 2011, they just started the Subscrition process Mid-2013.  I am sorry you have had this experience as I would be extremely irritated if this had happened to myself.  I would like to send you some Scentsy products to help with your loss of order.  There are no strings attached, just trying to make it right for a company that I love and represent!