Complaint Review: School House Folders (AKA PMC Networking)

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Reported By: Alan G — Torrance California USA
  • School House Folders (AKA PMC Networking)
    8700 Creekside Pl Ste F
    Beaverton, Oregon
    USA

School House Folders ,AKA PMC Networking, Genea Aikens, Joe Dow, Jeni Dow, Dereck Coutts REALTORS BEWARE!!!! Beaverton Oregon

These guys called me, repeatedly, to get me to purchase ad space on folders which they told me would be put into schools near where I market in Torrance, CA. I purchased the rights to be the SOLE Realtor in that folder at the cost of $750, which they said was heavily discounted because it was at the last minute, this was in June, 2017. I asked to be given a copy of the folders when printed and they said no problem. Well now it's October and I called up the local president of one of the school's PTA and asked her if she had seen the folders. I'm copying and pasting her reply.

ALAN!!!!!!  I'm so glad that you contacted me, cuz then there is at least 1 person I can have try and go after this company!!!!  As you can tell, this is not going to be a fun email to read for you.

So this company came to us in spring with this deal. [continued below]....
.....  And Edison and Victor had gotten folders from them last year so we thought, hey, okay then.

Come July. . I contacted them on the artwork for the folders.  . . which they produced just the cover part and I asked about the ad part.  It's coming don't worry they said.  Then it's August and getting closer to when we need to stuff the folders!!!  I contact them again,. . . yes, you should have it by school.  THEN. . . dead. . nothing. . no responses.

One day I decided to try and contact them a different way and Googled them. . .School House Folders and their other business name - Production Media Company comes up too.  Basically, we got scammed.  Read the different reviews.  I was shocked, mad as hell and at a loss.  I didn't know any of the people they had contacted for ads so couldn't contact anyone!!!

I have a few of their email addresses if you want me to send them to you, but I'm not sure if that will help you.  I'm so sorry!!!

I still haven't heard if Edison or Victor got their folders this year too!!! I want to know!!!  I think they pull this where they make good on a few schools and then other schools in district will use them but then they stop doing anything!!  ugh. . .

Let me know how I can help in any way.  Like I said, I feel so bad.  Arlington is not out any money per say - I did have to order folders from the company we used in the past, but we didn't pay any money to this company.  But I know others did, just don't know who!!!

So I got scammed and so did others. I'll be filing a small claims in their local court house if they don't return my $750 and SO SHOULD YOU!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/school-house-folders-aka-pmc-networking/beaverton-oregon-97008/school-house-folders-aka-pmc-networking-genea-aikens-joe-dow-jeni-dow-dereck-coutts-1404219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content