Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
SCI*Stamps.com
stamps.com Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

SCI*Stamps.com has charged me $15.99 since April without my approval! Reno Nevada

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Since changing my bank account due to a fraudulent charge against me, I have been charged $15.99 a month by SCI*Stamps.com for nothing. I have reported this charge to my bank and I'm going to press charges if I have to against them because I didn't authorize any of this at all!

This is astounding!

Jackwood
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scistampscom/reno-nevada/scistampscom-has-charged-me-1599-since-april-without-my-approval-reno-nevada-1032536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*Stamps.com