Complaint Review: Scketch Digital Solutions LLP

439 Shiv Sadan, 6th Main, 2nd Cross,
    Internet
    India

Scketch Digital Solutions LLP Scketch Cheated me of my Money Bangalore Internet

I worked at Scketch Digital Solutions LLP in a Marketing Role. The company refused to pay me after 5 months citing reasons such as cash crunch, pending client payments, etc. Everyone else got their salaries but somehow my salary was blocked. After a while they blatantly refused to pay me. I reminded them that it was against the law and that irked the CEO and his family cronies who run the company. They started threatening me with 'dire' consequences. I stopped working there immediately. They owe me around $2000 which they are not willing to pay. Every time I asked them, they gave me some vague answers. I am now hearing similar stories from other emplyees as well.

There is nothing ethical about this company. They also cheat their clients with impunity. Once the client pays an advance, they sit back and relax. No deadlines are ever met. [continued below]....

..... During my time, several clients complained about their projects which were executed poorly or indefinitely delayed. They want to spread their 'wings' in the United States now, so that they can get catch 'bigger fish'.

Do not do business with this company. They are unethical, unprofessional and uneducated people with a secrecy about their expenses and lifestyle. Never join Scketch Digital Solutions LLP as an employee. You wil repent like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scketch-digital-solutions-llp/internet/scketch-digital-solutions-llp-scketch-cheated-me-of-my-money-bangalore-internet-1386325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content