Complaint Review: Scootermoviesshop.com

Internet
    United States of America

Scootermoviesshop.com No response to repeated e-mails, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund or Merchandise

Purchased a DVD online thru this web company.

I received this reply e-mail:

Dear Mr. Rich Raymond,

We would just like to inform you that order number 121126-125234-1418 has been received. You should receive your order in 5 - 7 business days.  The order status will be updated when shipped and an email notification will be sent to the email address on file.  Domestic orders ship First Class Mail and international orders ship First Class International Mail.  Please check that you have spelled your email address correctly on your order and your account.  These email addresses are not verified by the system.  Also please remove Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com from your SPAM filters or you may not receive any order update notifications.  Some items may be backordered and can take 1 - 6 weeks for delivery.

This email was sent from http://scootermoviesshop.com/cubecart

After a week or two I started e-mailing the Web Store via Web Address to inquire the "STATUS" of my order.

I looked under my Account, Order History, to find that the Order "STILL" remains as "Processing (See order notes) - Payment may or may have not cleared or the order hasn't been dealt with yet."

Payment has been made (Charged) to my account but I still get NO REPLIES to repeated e-mails about the status.

I copied and pasted the actual E-mail I received and the Processing Notes from the Site Itself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scootermoviesshopcom/internet/scootermoviesshopcom-no-response-to-repeated-e-mails-internet-983518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund or Merchandise

AUTHOR: Rich - (United States of America)

Would like my Merchandise I purchased or a Full and Complete Refund to include all taxes !!!