Report: #719990

• Score Marketing
    P.O. Box 1196
    deerfield beach, Florida
    United States of America

Score Marketing Benefit Advantage / Your Magazine Source Simple magazine subscription trial for just under $9.00 was fine but the speed reading part to tack on $56 more for benefit package that they send NO information on how to USE the benefits AND a $20 c deerfield beach, Florida

A simple magazine subscription for a 14 day trial sounds ok when they give an option to cancel before any extra costs get tacked on and they give ya a nice Wallmart gift card as appreciation for trying it out but talk is cheaper than what they really get ya for. Listen close as they speed read thru the $56 benefit package and $20 credit card protection agreement though. Benefit package that they send you with NO info on how to use it. The credit card protection fee I did catch and turned down.

Three magazines for free ($8.93) was agreed to and was said to be sent but only one arrived. Guinea pig once again, but they did save the recording and did play it back for me. I confronted the customer service gal about the speed reading part that I still only managed to hear the credit card protection fee that I turned down. As her defence saying I heard the protection fee..? I asked her how do I go about using my BENEFITS? There is nothing more than the phone number I got a hold of you thru. [continued below]....
.......? She claimed I should have gotten a package and this and that but there was nothing more than the letter with customer service #. Finally asked me what I wanted and I replied, my money back. We'll see, this was not even an hour ago so meanwhile I wait for the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/score-marketing/deerfield-beach-florida-33443/score-marketing-benefit-advantage-your-magazine-source-simple-magazine-subscription-tria-719990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content