Complaint Review: Score Sense

Internet
    United States of America

Score Sense I was scammed by Score Sense, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

On January 29, 2013 I went on the ScoreSense.com website for an advertised free credit report.  They asked for a one dollar delivery fee for the reports.  I gave them my card number and they posted the one dollar charge.  A week later I noticed a 29.95 charge from them.  I called them about the charge and they claim that their ad clearly stated there would be a 29.95 membership charge.

This is not true.  There was nothing about a 29.95 membership charge or I would not have used them.  They are clearly ripping people off and need to be stopped.  They will not return my money but offered to cancel my membership.  Something needs to be done to stop these people from ripping off the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/score-sense/internet/score-sense-i-was-scammed-by-score-sense-internet-1012379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Rita,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:Monday
through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look
forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense