Complaint Review: Scoresense

Dallas, Texas
    USA

Scoresense OTL*SCORESENSE.COM MORE INTERNET SCAMS! Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I received an email to check your credit report for free.    I should have known better--right?   I have excellent credit but I am always in competition with my husbands credit scores.   I thought I would do a quick check.  Guess what happened next?

You got it---I was billed $29.95 on the credit card I provided.   I should have known when they asked so shame on me.   It won't happen again---ever!!!!!!!!!

With all the goverment envolvement in our lives, can't they do something about this?   It is ridiculouse that these companies get away with making a living this way.

The internet is a wonderful tool but things like this make you think twice about getting on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/dallas-texas-7205/scoresense-otlscoresensecom-more-internet-scams-dallas-texas-1099846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense