Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

took 60 bucks from my checking account, never showed up anywhere on their site it was 29,99 a month was supposed to be 1 dollar each for mine and my husbands credit score, wouldn't refund my money because they said I didn't cancel before  3 to 5 days, it didn't show up until on my account  9 days later very convenient. How could I cancel when I didn't even know I had signed up for it . It's  a shame to rip old people off like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-cheated-me-out-of-60-bucks-internet-925152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense