Complaint Review: Scoresense

Internet
    USA

Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I have multiple credit cards, one of which is basically a back up card that I never use.  Since I never use this card, I was intrigued to get a statement balance on it.  I checked it, and there are charges from OTLscoresense.com on it.  I have absolutely never signed up for this service.  I am positive I did not sign up for a free trial because one of my other cards comes with free credit report monitoring, and I use the free credit report that is available to me by law once a year.  I now have three $29.95 charges on my card from this company.  I have spoken with customer service a few times and faxed these charges to their corporate office with a note that says I did not sign up for their services.  When I talk wtih the company, they basically say there is nothing they can do becauase they can't even find an account for me in their system.  I filed disputes with the bank who holds my card, and have since elevated it to the fraud department who has now closed out my card to put a stop to these charges from scoresense out of nowhere.  Scary, because I have no clue how these people got my card information to even charge me and have no record of me in their system.  Sounds pretty shady if you ask me.  My bank said they deal with this from scoresense all the time, and obviously there are plenty of reports on sites such as this one.  So, beware if you see charges from scoresense.  Just cancel out your card and be done with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2014 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-otl-scoresense-credit-report-monitoring-dallas-internet-1184048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense