Report: #1202510

• Reported By: Im_Pissed — Columbus Indiana
  • SCORESENSE

Internet
    USA

October, November, December and of course now January... ScoreSense has helped there self to my freaking bank check card account. Sadly I have not looked at my account much because I am very aware of what I spend money on. $29.95 each month for such and I had no clue until today which is January 18, 2015. I wouldnt have known but by pure bordem I set down to look for a old transaction and noticed OTL*ScoreSense $29.95 pending.

I had not one clue what this was for. I then looked at the last 6 months of transactions and sure enough there is other dam transactions from this company I did not approve of or even know about. They helped there self to MY MONEY!!! Not just once but now 4 times. I searched through every email account I own to see if they pop up and sure enough they do not because I do not erase any emails.

The real kicker is I WOULD NEVER BUY MY CREDIT REPORT!!! I can get it for free from www.annualcreditreport.com and if I want to know my score I go to my bank and its free from all 3 credit reporting companies. This $29.95 will not ever be paid to you ScoreSense and I will be filing a lawsuit if I do not get the rest of my money returned. This is FRAUD and theft!!! A criminal act!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2015 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-otlscoresensecom-scoresense-dallas-texas-1202510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: Im_Pissed - ()

The real kicker is I WOULD NEVER BUY MY CREDIT REPORT!!! I can get it for free from (((REDACTED))) and if I want to know my score I go to my bank and its free from all 3 credit reporting companies. This $29.95 will not ever be paid to you ScoreSense and I will be filing a lawsuit if I do not get the rest of my money returned. This is FRAUD and theft!!! A criminal act!!!

AUTHOR: Im_Pissed - ()

October, November, and December and of course now January... ScoreSense has helped there self to my freaking bank check card account. Sadly I have not looked at my account much because I am very aware of what I spend money on. $29.95 each month for such and I had no clue until today which is January 18, 2015. I wouldn’t have known but by pure boredom I set down to look for an old transaction and noticed OTL*ScoreSense $29.95 - pending.

I had not one clue what this was for. I then looked at the last 6 months of transactions and sure enough there is other dam transactions from this company I did not approve of or even know about. They helped their self to MY MONEY!!! Not just once but now 4 times. I want to know just how they can jump into someone’s bank account. I don’t need their s*** and I would have never signed up for their sh*t! NOT EVEN FOR A FREE B.S Trial!!  I searched through every email account I own to see if they pop up and sure enough they do not because I do not erase any emails. I also did a forgot-password on every email account I have to see if it would send me a password rest. NOTHING!!!!

The real kicker is I WOULD NEVER BUY MY CREDIT REPORT!!! I can get it for free from (((REDACTED))) and if I want to know my score I go to my bank and it’s free from all 3 credit reporting companies. Also I have free credit monitoring and score through my CapitalOne Visa card. It does an awesome job!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS SH*T!!!

SCORESENSE - Fraudulently got into my account, robbed me every month for the last 4 months like a thief in the night!!!

I was reading the fine print on their website about Fraud Insurance! Well if I have been paying for this b******* for now 4 months because they have been robbing me I want to make a $1,000,000 dollar claim along with a claim for legal representation for paying my attorney that’s going to be suing SCORESENSE!