Complaint Review: scoresense

• Reported By: Nyk1213 — Baltimore Maryland USA
  • scoresense

Internet
    USA

scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw scoresense.com and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I called and the guy I spoke with was very nice and pleasant and put my refund request through... I then get a reply stating, "The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date." which was actually TODAY. BUT, they did approve the refund for the $1, FROM 7 DAYS AGO!!!!! So, I called back and spoke with a Lady and she stated, "Your account was created 7 days ago at 10 AM, and you requested the refund at 1 PM. Therefore, it's is actually AFTER your communicated billing date. BUT, they will be so kind to refund me the 1 dollar from 7 days ago... Complete scam!!!!

So, my Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I found scoresense.com and figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and received her score. As soon as I received it, I right away put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget. Whelp, 7 days go by and I did forget all about this action until I checked my bank account and the deducted $39.95 from my account.

I sent them an email but I didn't want it to wait that long so I called them. The boy I spoke with was rather nice and pleasant and put my request in. Said that I would receive a response in a few days. A few hrs later, I recevived the response and it stated that I would get my refund back, of the $1 that I used to get her score but the remaining $39.95 was *^*$ out of luck. Reason, "The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date"....

So, what this means, I opened the account and got Grams credit score at 10 AM on September 18th and I requested the refund at 1 PM on the 25th. I was 3 hrs late with requesting the refund so I'm out of luck. But wait, there's more. As I stated, they gave me the $1 refund, FROM 7 DAYS AGO but because I was 3 hrs late, no $39.95. STOP NOW, STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2015 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-so-my-grandmother-wanted-me-to-check-her-credit-score-i-saw-scoresensecom-a-1257184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense