Complaint Review: Scoresense

Internet
    USA

Scoresense Unauthorized Membership Fraud Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense offers your credit score for $1. Then, they illegally used my credit card to repeatedly charge my account 29.95 a month. I called and cancelled, but like always they don't want to refund the money. These agencies are a total scam and worthless. They keep taking money without permission. They don't tell you it's a trial offer in big letters, everything is tiny. It's the bait and switch tactic their using and trying to get away with. It's unethical and should be outright illegal to do so. They even bounced my checking account because they took money out that wasn't there. I'm a single mom. I can't afford money to be stolen from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2015 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/internet/scoresense-unauthorized-membership-fraud-internet-1271575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense