Complaint Review: scoresense

• Reported By: faye — Bessemer Alabama USA
  • scoresense

Nationwide
    USA

scoresense this company told me that i was going to charged $1.00 for my credit score and that my card will not be charge so i checked my card and my card was charged $29.95.  texes Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I called them and ask them why was my card charged they said that it was in the 7th day and they charged my card and it can't be refunded and i told them they need to refund my money so they refunded me $1.00 on my card.

These people told me that i need to get my credit score so i signed up for my credit score and all i had to pay was a $1.00 so after that i checked my card and i was charged $29.95 on my card i called them and they told me that i couldn't get my refund back after they checked with customer service they only refund $1.00 to my card and sent me an email saying that i'm not approved for my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2015 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresense/nationwide/scoresense-this-company-told-me-that-i-was-going-to-charged-100-for-my-credit-score-and-1217031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.