Complaint Review: Scott Allen Stoner

• Scott Allen Stoner
    11700 W Charleston Blvd #170, Las Vegas, NV 89135
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Scott Allen Stoner, aka Scott Stoner, Scott Allen The Forex Group LLC, The Blue Chip Holdings Group, Inc. Dupped by a fellow church member Las Vegas Nevada

In March 2011, I loaned Scott Allen Stoner (a self proclaimed Forex Trader) almost $4000 because he said his bank account was being held up in London due to some Patriot Act verification nonsense.  I met him at my church with his boyfriend Chris and he seemed like a nice guy.  He offered to give me an $8000 Brietling Watch as collateral and only needed the money for 30 days.  So, I gave him cash and had him sign a small IOU, written in his own handwriting.

I subsequently met him and Chris at his home in Las Vegas four times over the next weveral months.  And each time I asked about the loan he gave me another excuse.  I even offered to help him with his business, so I could keep an eye on him.  He even paid an outside programer $2500 to create an "Expert Advisor" for him and he trading method.  This never panned out as Chris explained to me in early 2013. [continued below]....

.....

I had my attorney serve Stoner in Jail in Florida where he was charged with Sexual assualt.  Stoner responded to my demand with lies about me and our transaction.  I have the email correspondence, IOU and watch that proves my statements along with the names of others he's dupped.  I'm filing this Rip Off Report now because it no longer makes any economic sense for me to persue Stoner since he's in jail and probably has no assets.  I waited too long.

So, if you ever have dealings with this person .... beware.  Just google his name.  I wish I'd done that before giving him $4000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-allen-stoner/los-angeles-california-90302/scott-allen-stoner-aka-scott-stoner-scott-allen-the-forex-group-llc-the-blue-chip-hold-1067485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content