Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Clever Missouri
Scott C Hinote
204 W Elm Ozark, Missouri United States of America

Scott C Hinote Hinote Law Firm Took my money and was worth a dime Ozark, Missouri

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I hired this lawyer because when I first met him he really made a good pitch. I am not in law just for the money I take a case too win just all bullshit! I fell for it and hired him. I spent over 3 grand with this guy on my divorce and custody. I never got a invoice for the charges or how much a hour I was getting charged. What this guy cost me was a lot. I lost more custody of my daughter and he never knew or kept up with the GAL on my case. My ex wife told me what the GAL was going to say to the judge. When I asked Scott the day of the court HE DID NOT EVEN KNOW!! He says let me go ask her!! WTH!!! Mind you I am paying for this kind of service!  My exwife started the divorce I had reports of abuse on my child and many other things. I ended up getting nothing and I am on disability also and I HAVE TOO PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND MY EX makes 50k a year! Yeah this lawyer was just awful! I than needed some advise on child services because my exwife was being taken to the child advocacy center. He says oh your case is closed you have too hire me for me to answer your question. Can you believer the nerve what a A*&hole. He does one thing well play with his IPAD in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-c-hinote/ozark-missouri-65721/scott-c-hinote-hinote-law-firm-took-my-money-and-was-worth-a-dime-ozark-missouri-1037296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott C Hinote