Complaint Review: Scott F. Breidenbach, Esq

United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Scott F. Breidenbach, Esq Retraction of a report I filed in 2009 Pottstown, Pennsylvania

I am filing a retraction of report# 426501 that I had filed on Attorney Scott Breidenbach in 2009.  I had accused Attorney Breidenbach of taking my retainer of $2,500 and not working diligently to help me bring my divorce to a close using the legal process.

This was so far from the truth and that I have always felt guilty for putting this report on Ripoff Report.  I had filed the report out of frustration that the proceedings were taking longer than I had expected and I had taken this out on the Attorney.

Years later, Attorney Breidenbach assisted me in bringing the settlement of my marital home to a close.  Scott Breidenbach is a great attorney and a terrific person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-f-breidenbach-esq/pottstown-pennsylvania-/scott-f-breidenbach-esq-retraction-of-a-report-i-filed-in-2009-pottstown-pennsylvania-862564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content