Complaint Review: Scott Fischer envision management

• Scott Fischer envision management
    main st
    rapid city, South Dakota
    USA

Scott Fischer envision management extortionist. manipulator rapid city South Dakota

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Who is Scott Fischer?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Simple to solve, Come see.

Scott Fischer represents himself as a businessman who's goal is to help people reach a goal of managing their own office and making a 6 figure income. He advises that you will start at an entry level position and through achieving a set of goals based on your number of sales,you will move up in the company until you make management and he promotes you eventually into an office of your own. Once you start you are advised you will be working with a trainer until you know how to get people to stop in store and discuss the products he wants you to sell. He uses ideas like the " law of averages" to push new employees to bring more people back to discuss products. You are slowly trained to listen to key points of the conversation and discern what a persons needs or wants are, thus making it easier to sell the product. When being trained you ard advised that you need to make a base number of sales in a week in order to cover the companies payroll. After meeting your base goal you are advised any more sales will be paid out in commissions. When you ask why you aren't seeing commissions you are usually advised that a cancellation occured or that an install of the product didn't occur as scheduled. This is sometimes the case to be fair. But if you see or contact a customer at a later date and find out that wasn't the case then you are given a series of other excuses that never result in you receiving commission or Scott admitting fault. If you make a high number of sales and continue to question the system there is a never-ending number of excuses as to why it's not Scott's fault. The average employee lasts no more than 1 to 2 months. Scott keeps your sales for himself and seems to be the only one making any money or receiving any recognition. If You see him or any of his employees in a local store I encourage you to politely ignore them. The same products they offer can be purchased directly from the companies most of the time and for even cheaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2015 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-fischer-envision-management/rapid-city-south-dakota/scott-fischer-envision-management-extortionist-manipulator-rapid-city-south-dakota-1230258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Who is Scott Fischer?

AUTHOR: Aswift - (USA)

Scott is a businessman with the passion and desire to make people better. He hires people who have been busted down, broke, and in a hard spot in life…then he rebuilds them! He shows them what it is like to be accountable for their own progression. He lays the simple path and all they have to do is follow it!

I was employed by Scott for under two months, and in this time I learned more about myself as a leader and I have personally grown more! I was one of his most stubborn employees in the recent months! I held myself to such unattainable standards; then I kicked myself for not reaching them. Scott pointed this out to me, and now it is up to me to fix this.

As for your claim of the “cancellation-excuse”…you are right, we were instructed not to follow up with them to see how the install went. BUT we were instructed and encouraged to follow up with them SHOULD they have cancelled their install. Every dime of your paycheck is reflected in the books at the office and is corroborated by the computer programs in his computer.

Scott is a very transparent supervisor and leader. If I ever needed any questions answered, he was willing to walk me through the whole process! I am sorry that you were not cut out for the job, not everyone is! That is why very few people last past the two month mark! The program is designed to weed out those that are unable to grow into leaders. It is my plan and my dream to run my own business, and Scott was there to show me the things I needed to correct before that would ever be a reality. Once that dream becomes a reality for me, I will turn to Scott for advice whenever I should need it. He has become a type of mentor to me, and for that I am thankful!

JUICE!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Simple to solve, Come see.

AUTHOR: envision - (USA)

It is unfortunate that your employment with us was not successful, but often in any business you find that it isn’t for everyone. We have been proactive to reach out to our past employees to see if the person who wrote this post would come in and look at all our books, installs, deposits, etc. but so far everyone has said they have had zero involvement with this post.

Please know we will sit with you and go through our books to show you each of your installs and cancelations. If it didn’t get highlighted green in your book, the office never got paid for it. If you called customers and they stated they were installed, that needs to be brought to our attention asap (we can still investigate it), and we will conduct an investigation through the proper channels. We want to be paid just as much as you do. Sadly what often happens in this case is a customer will set up with a rep, but the rep didn’t tell them to use only our customer service to make changes to the order. When the customer contacts the client directly, in order to make those changes the clients have to set up a new order. It then reverts to their customer instead of ours. In these cases, the office still doesn't get paid.

Please understand, the first two paychecks reflect training. Normally a person in training doesn’t hit bonuses. It has happened but takes an exceptional person that normally has a lot of experience. People typically don’t start at the beginning of a pay period is the first reason, and installs (at the time I believe you were working) took 10-21 days to get scheduled. This means it is normal to see your first bonus around week 4-5-6 as long as the rep stayed consistent. Installs pay bonuses not the number of sales you got. I pay a fair hourly wage weekly, most of the times people work and achieve overtime too. Every Employee has been paid out exactly what they earned and documented on their time sheets as well.

Lastly, your title states Extortionist, this means “a person who tries to obtain something through force or violence; a racketeer” Understand we have never ask for a penny from any employee, nor threatened them. We will never ask for an employee to ever pay us anything to be a part of what we do or grow with us. That statement is in violation under the terms and conditions of ripoffreport. Do also understand such statements are considered Slander, “the action or crime of making a false statement damaging to a person's reputation.” Which is illegal.

So in closing, again we welcome you to come in and see that we believe in full transparancy, that every one of your sales/installs are accounted for, and that no bonuses were ever kept from you. I wish you the best.