Complaint Review: Scott Keller

• Reported By: Ron — dupont Colorado United States of America
  • Scott Keller

Internet
    United States of America

Scott Keller Scott Keller decided to fire me and tols me that I would not be paid on any of the loans in the pipeline that I had . Wj Bradley said no we don't do that Internet

scott keller fired me from w.j. bradley and said that he was keeping all my loans and that I would not be paid on any of them . When i asked the reason why he was firing me he said it's just not a good fit .

I had to threaten that i would take them to court to try to get my money wj bradley said they were going to pay me they pay there loan officers on there loans. Whe  I finnaly reiceived my pay it was short so i had to ask for the remainder.

Don't trust scott keller he was also not paying the full maount to his loan officers that was in there contracts when I asked him about it he said they are going to get paid but the whole office was getting bips held back .I still do not know if they ever got paid because they got rid of me when I asked about being paid.

Don't work for scott keller unless you want to risk losing your loans and be fired because it is just not a good fit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-keller/internet/scott-keller-scott-keller-decided-to-fire-me-and-tols-me-that-i-would-not-be-paid-on-any-959108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content